Enfamil ProSobee Lipil Soy Infant Formula - Powder - 1 Can (12.9 oz)
1 Can = 12.9 oz (366 g); Soy Infant Formula - Iron Fortified - Powder. For babies 0-12 months. Enfamil ProSobee Lipil: No other soy formula has been shown to solve common feeding problems more effectively. Enfamil ProSobee Lipil was especially designed for babies when soy protein is preferred. It is a soy-based formula that is milk-free and lactose-free. Lipil is a blend of DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor about the many benefits of Enfamil ProSobee Lipil.
- 1 Can of 12.9 oz (366 g)
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids (55%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils) (26%), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), and Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil [a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil [a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)], Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, L-Methionine, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
- Instructions for preparation and use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Directions: 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. 2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder. 3. Cap bottle and shake well. Use the chart for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in this can.
- To make (Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula) 2 oz bottle: 2 fl oz water, 1 unpacked level scoop (8.8g). To make (each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula) 4 oz bottle: 4 fl oz water, 2 unpacked level scoops (17.6 g). To make (each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula) 8 oz bottle: 8 fl oz water, 4 unpacked level scoops (35.2 g).
- Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder or prepared formula. Avoid excessive heat.
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson and Company
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow instructions could result in severe harm. Opened cans and prepared formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°