Enfamil Gentlease Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula - Powder - 1 Can (21.5 oz)
1 Can = 21.5 oz (610 g); Milk-Based Infant Formula for Babies with Fussiness or Gas - Iron fortified - Powder. For babies 0-12 Months. Makes 88 fl oz. A blend of DHA and ARA - nutrients found in breast milk. Partially broken down proteins. Lipil is a blend of the nutrients DHA (17 mg/100 calories) and ARA (34 mg/100 calories). DHA and ARA are also naturally found in breast milk and are important building blocks for a baby's brain and eyes. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor which Enfamil formula is best for your baby. Enfamil Gentlease Lipil is an easy-to-digest infant formula that has been partially broken down cow's milk proteins and reduced lactose (approximately 1/4 the lactose of a full-lactose, routine milk-based formula). It's easy-to-digest, balanced nutrition for baby's first 12 months.
- 1 Can of 21.5 oz (610 g)
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), And Less Than 2% Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, And L-Carnitine.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Directions: 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. 2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder. 3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes.
- To make 2 fl. oz bottle use 2 fl. oz water and 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) powder. To make 4 fl. oz. bottle use 4 fl. oz. water and 2 unpacked level scoops (17.4 g) powder. To make 8 fl. oz. bottle use 8 fl. oz. water and 4 unpacked level scoops (34.8 g) powder. Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl. oz to the amount of prepared formula. Makes 173 fl. oz.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
- Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson and Company
Do not use microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.