Enfamil A.R. Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula w/ Iron - Powder - 1 Can (12.9 oz)
1 Can = 12.9 oz (366 g); Milk-Based Infant Formula Thickened with Added Rice Starch - Iron fortified. For baby’s first 12 months. For babies who spit up frequently. Makes 93 fl oz. Add water. A blend of DHA and ARA - nutrients found in breast milk. Lipil is a blend of the nutrients DHA (17 mg/100 calories) and ARA (34 mg/100 calories). DHA and ARA are also naturally found in breast milk and are important building blocks for a baby’s brain and eyes. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor which formula is best for your baby. Enfamil AR Lipil was specially designed for babies who spit up frequently or whose doctor recommends a thickened formula.
- 1 Can of 12.9 oz (366 g)
- Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Lactose, Rice Starch, Maltodextrin, and Less Than 1% Mortierella Alpha Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid [ARA]), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
- Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula use including the need to boil water for formula, bottle and nipple assembly.
- Easy directions for preparation and use: Pour desired amount of cold water into bottle. Add powder, cap bottle and shake vigorously. Use the following chart for correct amounts of water and powder.
- To make (use scoop enclosed to measure powder): 2 oz bottle (2 fl oz water, 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) powder); 4 oz bottle (4 fl oz water, 2 unpacked level scoops (17.4 g) powder); 6 oz bottle (6 fl oz water, 3 unpacked level scoops (26.1 g) powder); 8 oz bottle (8 fl oz water, 4 unpacked level scoops (34.8 g) powder); 1 quart (29 fl oz water, 1 unpacked level household measuring cup (126 g) powder).
- Formula may be warmed before feeding. Feed immediately or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 48 hours. Throw away prepared formula left in feeding bottle or cup within one hour after feeding begins.
- Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within one month. Do not freeze powder or prepared formula. Avoid excessive heat. Use by date on can end.
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson and Company
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.