Enfamil A.R. Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula - Ready to Use - 1 Can (32 oz)
1 Can = 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml; Milk-Based Infant Formula - Thickened with Added Rice Starch - Iron Fortified - Ready to use. Babies 0-12 months. For babies who spit up frequently. It contains an easy-to-digest rice starch that becomes thicker in the stomach to help babies keep formula down gently. Lipil is a blend of DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby's doctor about the many benefits of Enfamil A.R. Lipil.
- 1 Can of 32 oz (1 qt)
- Ingredients: Water, Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Lactose, Rice Starch, Maltodextrin, and Less Than 1% Mortierella Alpina Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid [ARA]), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]), Mono- and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Directions: 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing feeding bottles. 2. Clean can lid, shake can well and open. 3. Pour into bottle(s). Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened cans and prepared bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened can and/or prepared bottle if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared bottle. After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
- Storage: Store unopened cans at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Use by date on top of can.
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson and Company
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.