Energy Speaker Systems RC-LCR Center Speaker
The Energy Speaker Systems RC-LCR Center Speaker
works like magic. Place it horizontally below your flat panel and it's the perfect center channel for movies and games. Place it upright and it rocks out as a left or right front speaker for music.
What's the secret? An Energy exclusive diagonal tweeter /midrange design that disperses sound identically in both planes. The RC-LCR disperses sound evenly. That what makes it works no matter where you use it - left, center or right. Its giant sound and great looks will make your home theater the center of attention.
Since no 2 installations are ever alike, the RC-LCR speaker includes port plugs, so that the speaker can also be installed in a cabinet or bookshelf. These plugs ensure the smoothest frequency response is achieved, reproducing the emotion of every recording. The no-compromise design delivers the smoothest, most natural sound available, with great looks.
- Not eligible for any further discounts or in combination with other promotional incentives
- While supplies last
- No substitutions or backorders
- Center speaker
- Horizontal center channel for powerful effects, clear dialogue
- Vertical placement ideal for left/right front speakers
- Tapered Crossover System provides improved imaging accuracy and wide, constant dispersion.
- Two 5.5" Ribbed Elliptical Surround woofers for high efficiency, low distortion
- Aluminum dome tweeter and dual 2" aluminum cone midranges for sonic accuracy and durability.
- Dual rear vented cabinet for deep, powerful bass response.
- System type: bass reflex, dual rear vented
- Frequency response: 48Hz-23000Hz +/- 3dB
- 1" Chambered aluminum dome tweeter
- Dual 2" chambered aluminum cone midrange
- Two 5.5" Kevlar ribbed elliptical surround woofers
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 4 ohms minimum
- Usable bass response: (-10db Anechoic) 42Hz
- Sensitivity (anechoic): 89dB
- Crossover point: 600Hz, 2.5kHz
- Operating range: tweeter - 2kHz and >; midrange 1 and 2- 450Hz-4.5kHz; woofers 1 and 2: to 750Hz
- Speaker wiring connection types: spade lugs, banana jacks or pin type
- Measures 19.5"W x 7.5"H x 10.25"D
- Weighs 24.2 lbs
- Finish: black ash veneer
- Included accessories: port plugs, rubber bumpers