ecoPure Naturals Herbal Skin Creme for Dogs/Cats
Did you know that skin and coat problems are one of the most common reasons for visits to the veterinarian? Herbal Skin Crème is formulated from herbs that have been used for centuries as a remedy for a wide variety of skin ailments. It is excellent for superficial skin irritation such as minor cuts, abrasions, burns, rashes, and hot spots. Herbal Skin Crème is easy to apply and will not produce skin irritation, allergic reaction, or hypersensitivity. It's also non-staining with a pleasant natural aroma.
Essential oils such as cedar wood (cedrus deodara), sweet flag (acorus calamus) and eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus), Indian beech (pongamia glabra), and neem (azadirachta indica) have been used in folk therapies for centuries.
Cedar wood and eucalyptus help give the crème its pleasant, natural aroma. Cedar wood has been used for centuries as an antifungal agent, with some insect repelling properties, and eucalyptus globulus has been used as an antioxidant. The juices and oils from the Indian beech have been used as an antiseptic while neem is commonly used in cosmetics and soaps and as a pest deterrent.
- Herbal skin creme
- For dogs and cats
- Alleviates itching and irritation
- Spreads easily
- Absorbs rapidly
- Formulated for a pet's sensitive skin
- Active ingredients: cedrus deodara .3%, pongamia glabra .3%, azadirachta indica .2%, acorus calamus .1%, eucalyptus globulus .1%
- Inactive ingredients: purified water, aloe vera, glycerin, xanthum gum, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylisothiazolinone 99%
- Directions for use: Clean the affected area with warm saline or water and apply crème liberally twice daily for up to 10 days. For external use only. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Size: 2oz