ecoPure Naturals Herbal Shampoo for Dogs/Cats
Pet shampoos must provide effective, gentle cleaning to avoid potential side effects such as dry skin, irritation/itching, dandruff, etc. Skin and coat problems are one of the most common reasons for visits to the veterinarian. Essential oils such as cedar wood (cedrus deodara), sweet flag (acorus calamus) and eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus) have been used in folk therapies for centuries. Cedar wood and eucalyptus give the shampoo its pleasant, natural aroma.
Cedar wood has been used for centuries as an antifungal agent, with some insect repelling properties, and eucalyptus globulus has been used as an antioxidant. The essential oil used in our herbal shampoo is derived from the leaves of this plant. Herbal shampoo is pH-balanced and formulated with safe and natural ingredients that maintain a healthy skin and coat and prevent skin irritation and dryness.
- Herbal shampoo
- For dogs and cats
- pH balanced
- Scientifically formulated
- Safe and natural ingredients
- Herbal oils maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Will not result in skin irritation or dryness.
- Provides rich lather
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients.
- Safe for all dog breeds
- Can be used on all dogs, from puppies to mature dogs.
- Provides deep fur conditioning and long-lasting luster.
- Active ingredients: Cedrus deodara 2.5%, acorus calamus .5%, eucalyptus globulus .5%
- Inactive ingredients: purified water and naturally derived foaming agents 96.5%
- Size: 8oz