ecoPure Naturals Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs/Cats
Artificial, chemical-filled flea and tick treatments work by interfering with the nervous system of insects. These products stop the normal action of neuro-transmitters, causing the insects to lose control of bodily functions, go into convulsions, dehydrate and ultimately die. Flea & Tick Shampoo also interrupts a specific set of neurotransmitters, resulting in a complete breakdown of the insect's central nervous system, but it does this with food-grade ingredients, making it extremely environmentally friendly.
ecoPure Naturals' Flea & Tick Shampoo utilizes natural, safe, effective ingredients such as castor oil, Eugene (clove oil) and thyme oil that have been used for decades as a defense against unfriendly pests. They are listed on the US EPA Biopesticide Active Ingredient Fact Sheet and the FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) list.
Flea & Tick Shampoo is pH balanced and formulated with gentle ingredients designed to maintain a healthy skin and coat. The insect treatment is derived from food-grade botanical extracts (castor oil, thyme oil and clove oil) making it environmentally friendly and safe. These active ingredients biodegrade quickly and come from a renewable energy resource - plants.
- Natural flea and tick shampoo
- For dogs/cats
- Interrupts neurotransmitters found only in insects, resulting in a complete breakdown of the insect's central nervous system.
- Made from food-grade botanical extracts
- Provides immediate pest knockdown without toxic poisons.
- Environmentally friendly
- Active ingredients: castor oil 3%, Eugene oil (clove oil) 3%, thyme oil 3%
- Inactive ingredients: purified water, sodium cocoamphoacetate, glycerine, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylisothiazolinone.
- Size: 8oz