ECO Round Wooden 67-Gallon Rain Barrel
Collect rain for use in your garden or many outdoor tasks with this round rain barrel from ECO. It is made of FSC Certified Canadian maple wood that has undergone the unique Torrefication process - total removal of all moisture - so it will not expand, contract, warp, or rot. This beautiful wooden rain barrel is durable for years of hard work, yet looks much more attractive than a plastic barrel. It's a perfect blend of form and function with no chemical treatments of any kind.
Apply your own wood treatment to keep the bright wood color or allow it to naturally become a weathered gray. Comes with a very high quality soft PVC liner, brass tap, and complete diverter kit to connect to a standard rectangular down spout (round diverter available upon request). The lid fits snug and can be screwed down. Barrel requires no base; sits directly on any even surface or on top of a hot-water heater stand.
- Round wooden rain barrel
- No plastic material
- Environmentally friendly
- Good capacity
- Down spout connection kit included
- Brass tap
- Stainless steel bands
- Measures 41H x 22"Dia
- Weighs 52 lbs
- Weight capacity: 67 gallons
- Assembly required
- Comes with wooden parts, stainless steel bands, brass tap, diverter kit, lid, plastic bladder, and assembly instructions.
- Made of 95% maple wood, PVC liner, brass tap, stainless steel bands, plastic diverter kit (from Germany)
- Care instructions: To prevent frost damage, empty out during the winter.
- Made in Canada"
1 Year Warranty