EarthBox Frost Cover
Brrr... we don't like cold weather and neither do your plants! This frost cover acts like a blanket for your crops, so you can get an early start planting, and extend the life of your veggies at the end of the season. This commercial-grade fabric allows air and UV rays to your plants while keeping pests out and protecting plants down to 26°F.
The frost cover may be left on for several days at a time and fits over the Staking System (not included), and the attractive sage green color blends nicely with nature. With proper care and storage, you can reuse this cover year after year. Get an early start planting, and extend the life of your crops with the EarthBox Frost Cover
. Note - EarthBox sold separately.
- Frost cover
- Designed for the EarthBox container garden (sold separately).
- Designed to fit the EarthBox with or without the staking system
- Extend your growing season by protecting plants from light frosts and pests.
- Allows air and UV light through
- Commercial-grade fabric
- Protects plants down to 26°F
- May be left on for several days at a time
- Convenient drawstring and cord lock
- Attractive sage green color
- With proper care and storage, cover may be reused year after year.
- Measures 55"W x 72"H x 12"D