Dyson Dog Groom Tool
The Dyson Groom Tool provides dog owners with a way to help keep their home clean of dog hair. It attaches directly to the hose of your Dyson vacuum cleaner (sold separately), and allows you to brush loose hair directly from your dog's coat. At the release of a button, the collected hair is hygienically sucked into the vacuum without the mess of conventional dog grooming tools.
The tool removes loose dog hair using its 364 slicker bristles. The bristles are angled at 35° and flex to an upright position when you apply pressure, allowing them to penetrate the dog's coat. Different breeds have different length coats, so bristle length is adjustable using the spring-loaded trigger. The bristles safely and hygienically retract for storage when not in use.
- Dog grooming tool
- For use with all Dyson vacuum cleaners except DC01, DC21, Dyson Motorhead machines, and handhelds (sold separately).
- For vacuum-assisted grooming
- Collects loose dog hair during grooming
- Trigger releases to remove hair from bristles into vacuum
- Suitable for medium- or long-haired dogs
- Slicker bristles positioned at 35°
- Also includes adapter tool
- Color: silver
- Made in Malaysia
1 Year Warranty