Dyson DC39 Multi Floor Canister Vacuum
The DC39 Multi Floor Canister Vacuum is engineered with Dyson cyclones that capture more dirt. Featuring Dyson's Radial Root Cyclone technology, reconfigured air channels reduce turbulence and preserve air pressure, so the inner cyclones can extract more microscopic particles and expel cleaner air.
Suitable for all floor types, the DC39's Triggerhead tool is the only turbine head controlled at the handle, so there is no bending down to adjust. A fingertip control switches the brush bar off for delicate rugs and hard floors and switches on for high pick-up on carpets.
Combined with Dyson Ball technology, the DC39 turns on a dime to give you greater control and easily moves around obstacles. The clear bin allows you to see when it's full and empties at the push of a button, minimizing contact with dirt and allergens. DC39 Multi floor has a non-removable HEPA filter. And as with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC39 Multi Floor has no loss of suction.
- Multi floor vacuum
- Works on every floor type including carpet, tile, vinyl, and wood
- Captures more dirt than any other cyclone
- Dyson cyclone technology captures dirt, microscopic dust, and allergens.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology with remodeled airflows
- Improved flow efficiency, reduced turbulence, and preservation of air pressure
- Central steering system mechanism turns on a dime for greater control
- Fingertip controls allow you to instantly turn off brush bar for hard floors and delicate rugs
- Balanced arrangement and low motor position for low center of gravity
- Detachable handle
- Attach tools directly to clean awkward places
- Engineered for reduced noise levels
- Essential components located inside acoustically treated ball
- Bearings in the axle reduce friction, enabling smooth rotation
- Non-removable HEPA filter captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Quick release push-button cyclone for easy bin emptying
- Clear bin made from tough polycarbonate
- Cyclone pack articulates with the chassis for control when moving around obstacles
- Low hose connection point keeps applied force closer to the ground
- Shock-absorbing flexible cuff re-aligns machine and keeps it on course
- Comes with triggerhead tool with turbine, stair tool, and combination tool with nozzle/brush tool
- Assembly required
- Bin capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Maximum reach: 32.8'
- Measures 9.9"W x 14.5"H x 10.2"D
- Weighs 16.89 lbs
- Click here for product guide for the Dyson DC39 Multi Floor Vacuum (PDF)
- Made in Malaysia
5 Year Warranty