Dyson DC26 Multi Floor Canister Vacuum
Dyson's DC26 Multi Floor Canister Vacuum works like a full-size Dyson vacuum, but is a fraction of the size. It is suitable for every floor type, and at a mere 12.26 lbs, it will also fit on a standard letter size sheet of paper. DC26 features Concentrated Root Cyclone technology, Dyson's patented technology that doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum.
Its air-driven brush bar is ideal for cleaning short pile carpet, and can be turned off for hard floors and delicate rugs. The conductive carbon fiber brush bar has rows of ultra-fine carbon filaments engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors. Included with the DC26 Multi floor is an articulating hard floor tool, stair tool and a combination brush/crevice tool.
BR />The centralized motor is positioned to remove drag weight, and the Clear bin lets you see when it needs emptying. As with all Dyson vacuums, the DC26 Multi Floor has no bag, and no loss of suction.
- Multi floor canister vacuum
- Patented Root Cyclone Technology
- Small canister
- Washable filter
- Anti-static carbon fiber brushes
- Lightweight and compact
- Turbinehead brushbar (can be turned off for hard floors and delicate rugs)
- Articulating hard floor tool maneuvers easily and cleans narrow gaps
- HEPA filter
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- Fixed wheel
- Colors: iron and metallic blue
- Comes with carbon fiber turbine head, operating manual, quick start guide, articulating hard floor tool, stair tool, combination brush/crevice tool, product registration card, and warranty
- Assembly required
- Cleaning path: 8.25"W
- Maximum reach: 26.3'
- Bin capacity: 0.15 gallons
- Measures 12.6"W x 10.5"H x 8.3"D with 16.5'L cord
- Weighs 12 lbs
- Product Manual (PDF)
5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty