Dyson DC23 Turbinehead Canister Vacuum
The Dyson DC23 Turbinehead is a powerful canister vacuum, built for all-around performance. DC23 Turbinehead features Dyson Level 3 Root Cyclone technology, the most efficient technology for capturing microscopic dust. Turbine head refers to the air-driven brush bar, which spins up to 90 times per second, and is ideal for cleaning medium and short pile carpets. It can also be turned off for hard floor and delicate surfaces.
DC23 Turbinehead has a lightweight adjustable wand. An extension tube adjusts to the length you want, and it is sealed, to maximize airflow and increase suction at the floor tool. It also features a detachable handle, which allows you to fit tools directly to the end of the hose, for cleaning in tighter places.
DC23 Turbinehead has a smoother cable rewind system, with increased torque so it's faster than before, and less likely to catch on obstacles. The clear bin, made of tough polycarbonate, lets you see when it's ready to empty, and is hygienic and quick to empty, minimizing contact with dirt. DC23 Turbinehead is made from the strongest plastics available to withstand bumps and bruises.
There are no extra costs with its lifetime HEPA filter and no bags to buy. As with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC23 Turbinehead has no loss of suction.
- Turbinehead vacuum
- Level 3 Root Cyclone technology
- Most efficient cyclone technology for capturing microscopic dust
- Air driven brush bar for cleaning medium and short pile carpets and can be turned off for hard floors
- High efficiency airways maximize airflow to minimize blockages
- Dyson-designed tool for removing dust and dirt from stairs and stair carpets
- Long bristles on crevice tool to remove cobwebs and for delicate cleaning
- High velocity airflow crevice tool ideal for cleaning base boards and in-between furniture
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Washable lifetime HEPA filter
- Traps microscopic allergens including mold and pollen
- Hygienic and quick to empty to minimize risk of contact with dirt
- Bagless - no costly bags to replace
- Detachable swivel cuff handle to prevent twisting
- Designed to sit on stairs
- Colors: iron, silver, and blue
- Comes with operating manual, quick start guide, warranty information, stair tool, brush tool, and crevice tool
- Maximum reach: 32.8'
- Bin capacity: 0.52 gallons
- Measures 13.9"H x 11.8"W x 19.3"D with 21.6'L cord
- Weighs 19.5 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Dyson DC23 Turbinehead Canister Vacuum (PDF)
5 Year Warranty