Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Command Heart of Cormyr
Dungeon Command is a fun, fast, competitive Dungeons & Dragons tabletop game experience in which players assemble their miniature warbands, build battlegrounds, and pit their warbands against one another for ultimate victory. This card-based, diceless D&D game emphasizes player skill and creativity over luck.
The Heart of Cormyr pack introduces the Heroes faction and focuses on strength, intelligence, and dexterity. The game pack includes 12 non-randomized pre-painted plastic miniatures tied closely to the undead theme, as well as corresponding creature cards and 4 double-sided interlocking card stock terrain tiles used for building skirmish battlegrounds.
This faction set can be used along for quick 2-player skirmishes, or combined with other Dungeon Command faction sets (sold separately) for larger-scale conflict between 2-4 players. For ages 12 years and up.
- Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Command board game faction pack
- Heart of Cormyr
- Use set alone for quick 2 player games
- Combine with other Dungeon Command faction packs (sold separately) for large scale skirmishes with 2-4 players
- 12 Non-randomized, pre-painted plastic miniatures
- 12 Creature cards
- 36 Order cards
- 4 Double-sided interlocking cardstock terrain tiles
- Play time: 45+ minutes
- For ages 12 years and up
- Made in China