Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Premium Cake Mix - Spice - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Premium Cake Mix - Spice Cake. Everyone you love deserves Duncan Hines. When you bake a cake, it's likely a special treat for the special people in your life. You care enough to take the time to bake a cake, so make it the moistest, most delicious cake you can. Make it Duncan Hines.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Dieters of Fats, Mono- and Diglycerides) Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% or Less of: Wheat Starch, Spices (Cinnamon, Allspice, Coriander, Ginger, Nutmeg), Salt, Dextrose, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Colored with (Caramel Color, Yellow 5 Lake), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cellulose Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Triethyl Citrate, Acetic Acid.
- You will need: 1-1/3 cups water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 3 large eggs.
- Directions: 1. Prep: Preheat oven to 350°F for metal or glass pans, 325°F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes.) 2. Mix: Blend dry mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl at Low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at Medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. 3. Bake: Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size/bake time: two 8"/33-36 minutes; two 9"/28-31 minutes; 13" x 9"/32-35 minutes; Bundt/38-43 minutes; 24 cupcakes/18-21 minutes. Lower fat recipe: Prepare and bake following the directions above except using 1 cup water, 1/3 unsweetened applesauce and 3 eggs. Reduce baking time 1-2 minutes. High altitude (Over 3,500'): Heat oven to 350°F. Stir 1/4 cup flour into mix. Mix as directed above except using 1-1/3 cups water, 1/3 cup oil and 3 eggs. Bake at 350°F; two 9" pans 28-33 minutes; 13" x 9" pan 30-35 minutes; Bundt pan 36-46 minutes; 30 cupcakes 14-19 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation