Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Premium Cake Mix - Caramel - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Premium Cake Mix - Caramel. Artificially flavored. No preservatives. Everyone you love deserves Duncan Hines. When you bake a cake, it's likely a special treat for the special people in your life. You care enough to take the time to bake a cake, so make it the moistest, most delicious cake you can. Make it Duncan Hines.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fats Mono- and Diglycerides, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Wheat Starch, Emulsifier (Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fats and Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid to Protect Flavor), Salt, Dextrose, Colored with (Caramel Color), Cellulose Gum, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavors, Corn Syrup Solids, Xanthan Gum, Nonfat Dry Milk.
- Ingredients needed (not included): You will need: 1-1/3 cups water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 3 large eggs.
- Directions: 1. Prep: Preheat oven to 350°F for metal or glass pans, 325°F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Mix: Blend dry mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. Bake: Bake following chart.
- Suggested use: Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size/bake time: two 8" rounds: 33-36 minutes; two 9" rounds: 28-31 minutes; 13" x 9": 32-35 minutes; Bundt: 38-43 minutes; 24 cupcakes: 18-21 minutes. Lower fat recipe: Prepare and bake following the directions above except using 1 cup water, 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce, and 3 eggs. Reduce baking time 1-2 minutes. High altitude: (over 3,500'). Heat oven to 350°F. Stir 1/4 cup flour into mix. Mix as directed above except using 1-1/3 cups water, 1/3 cup oil, and 3 eggs. Bake at 350°F: two 8" pans: 20-25 minutes; two 9" pans: 28-33 minutes; 13" x 9" pan: 30-35 minutes; Bundt pan: 36-36 minutes; 30 cupcakes: 14-19 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation
Allergen warning: Contains wheat, milk, and soy. Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.