Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix - Fudge Marble - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Premium Cake Mix - Fudge Marble. No preservatives. Everyone you love deserves Duncan Hines. When you bake a cake, it's likely a special treat for the special people in your life. You care enough to take the time to bake a cake, so make it the moistest, most delicious cake you can. Make it Duncan Hines.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Fudge Marble Packet [Sugar, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Bleached Wheat Flour, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate)], Vegetable Oil Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Dieters of Fats, Mono- and Diglycerides), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% or Less of: Wheat Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Modified Cornstarch, Colored with (Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake).
- You will need: 1-1/4 cups water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; and 3 large eggs.
- Directions: 1. Prep: Preheat oven to 350°F for metal or glass pans, 325°F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes.) 2. Mix: Blend dry mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Measure 1 cup batter into small bowl. Pour remaining batter in pans. Blend cocoa from small mix packet with the cup of batter in small bowl. Spoon onto batter in pans. Swirl with knife and bake immediately. 3. Bake: Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size/bake time: two 8": 33-36 minutes; two 9": 28-31 minutes; 13" x 9": 32-35 minutes; Bundt: 38-43 minutes; 24 cupcakes: 18-21 minutes. Lower fat recipe: Prepare and bake following the directions above except using 1 cup water, 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce, and 3 eggs. Reduce baking time 1-2 minutes. High altitude (over 3,500 ft): Heat oven to 350°F. Stir 1/3 cup flour into mix. Mix as directed above except using 1-1/3 cups water, 1/4 cup oil, and 3 eggs. Bake at 350°F: two 8" pans: 19-24 minutes; two 9" pans: 27-32 minutes; 13" x 9: pan: 28-33 minutes; Bundt pan: 32-42 minutes; 30 cupcakes: 12-17 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation