Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix - Butter Recipe - 1 Box (18.5 oz)
1 Box = 18.5 oz (1 lb 2.5 oz) 524 g; Premium Cake Mix - Butter Recipe Golden. Artificially flavored. Everyone you love deserves Duncan Hines. When you bake a cake, it's likely a special treat for the special people in your life. You care enough to take the time to bake a cake, so make it the moistest, most delicious cake you can. Make it Duncan Hines.
- 1 Box of 18.5 oz (1 lb 2.5 oz) 524 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil. Propylene Glycol Mono- and Dieters of Fats, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Salt, Cornstarch-Modified, Mono- and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavors, Colored with Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.
- You will need: 2/3 cup water, 1/2 cup softened butter, 3 large eggs.
- Directions: 1. Prep: Preheat oven to 375°F for metal or glass pans, 350°F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Mix: Blend dry mix, water, softened butter and eggs in large bowl at Low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at Medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. 3. Bake: Bake following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. Pan size: two 8": 30-35 minutes; two 9": 23-28 minutes; 13" x 9": 28-33 minutes; Bundt: 33-43 minutes; 24 cupcakes: 15-20 minutes. High altitude (over 3,500'): Heat oven to 375°F. Stir 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp flour into mix. Mix as directed using 1 cup water, 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine and 3 eggs. Bake at 375°F: two 8" layers 18-23 minutes; two 9" layers 23-28 minutes; 13" x 9" 25-30 minutes; Bundt 40-45 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation