Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix - Banana Supreme - 1 Box (18.25 oz)
1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Premium Cake Mix - Banana Supreme. Artificially flavored. Everyone you love deserves Duncan Hines. When you bake a cake, it's likely a special treat for the special people in your life. You care enough to take the time to bake a cake, so make it the moistest, most delicious cake you can. Make it Duncan Hines. No preservatives.
- 1 Box of 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils, Propylene Glycol Mono-and Dieters of Fats, Mono- and Diglycerides, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Contains 2% or Less of: Wheat Starch, Emulsifier (Propylene Glycol Mono- and Dieters of Fat and Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid to Protect Flavor), Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Banana flakes, Salt, Dextrose, Pecan Meal, Cellulose Gum, Maltodextrin, Artificial Flavors, Colored With (Yellow 5 Lake, Caramel Color, Red 40 Lake) Xanthan Gum, Gum Arabic, Nonfat Dry Milk.
- You will need: 1-1/3 cups water; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 3 large eggs.
- Cooking instructions: 1. Prep - Preheat oven to 350°F for metal or glass pans, 325°F for dark or coated pans. Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening. Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes). 2. Mix - Blend dry mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter in pans and bake immediately. 3. Bake - two 8" pans: 33-36 minutes; two 9" pans: 28-31 minutes; 13" x 9" pan: 32-35 minutes; Bundt pan: 38-43 minutes; 24 cupcakes: 18-21 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting. Lower fat recipe: Prepare and bake following the directions above except using 1 cup water, 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce, and 3 eggs. Reduce baking time to 1-2 minutes. High altitude (Over 3,500'): Heat oven to 350°F. Stir 1/4 cup flour into mix. Mix as directed above except using 1-1/3 cups water, 1/3 cup oil, and 3 eggs. Bake at 350°F. Two 8" pans: 20-25 minutes; two 9" pans: 28-33 minutes; 13" x 9"" 30-35 minutes; Bundt: 36-46 minutes; 30 cupcakes: 14-19 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation
Contains wheat, soy, milk, and tree nuts (pecans).