Dulcolax Stool Softener Laxative Liquid Gels - 25 Count
Dulcolax Stool Softener is a stimulant-free laxative that softens dry, hard stools, making it easier and more comfortable to have a bowel movement. It works with your body by drawing water into the bowel, making the stool softer, and producing a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Prevents and relieves constipation and irregularity. Softens dry, hard stools, making it more comfortable to go to the bathroom.
Stimulant-free constipation relief. The #1 doctor recommended stool softener ingredient. Contains the active ingredient docusate sodium. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Stool softener
- 25 Liquid gels
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each liquid gel): Docusate sodium 100 mg
- Inactive ingredients: FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 3 softgels daily with a glass of water. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 softgel daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 59-86°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in USA
Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product (These could be signs of a serious condition.); you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.