Dulcolax Laxative Tablets for Women - 90 Count
Because constipation affects women more than men, the makers of Dulcolax have brought you Dulcolax Laxative Tablets for Women. Its pink comfort-coated tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, while still providing the dependable overnight relief of occasional constipation and irregularity you have come to expect from Dulcolax. Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight.
Tablets are comfort-coated to be gentle enough for sensitive stomachs. Provides dependable constipation relief. The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand. Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 50 years. Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Stool softener
- 90 Tablets
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- Inactive ingredients: hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose with a glass of water. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 68-77°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in India