Dulcolax Laxative Tablets - 100 Count
Dulcolax Laxative Tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning. The comfort-coated tablets are easy to swallow, and they are gentle on your stomach. So, you can trust Dulcolax for safe, effective relief of constipation. Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight. Tablets are comfort-coated for gentle, predictable constipation relief.
The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand. Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 50 years. Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- 100 Tablets
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- Inactive ingredients: acacia, acetylated monoglyceride, carnauba wax, cellulose acetate phthalate, corn starch, dibutyl phthalate, docusate sodium, gelatin, glycerin, iron oxides, kaolin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, pharmaceutical glaze, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylparaben, Red No. 30 lake, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monooleate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, white wax, Yellow No. 10 lake
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose with a glass of water. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 68-77°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in Italy
Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken. Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. When using this product: Do not chew or crush tablet(s); it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps; do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product (These could be signs of a serious condition.); you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.