Dulcolax Laxative Suppositories - 4 Count
Dulcolax medicated laxative suppositories relieve occasional constipation and irregularity fast. Just one suppository produces a bowel movement in as little as 15 minutes. It is designed for rectal use only. Relieves constipation and irregularity fast. Comfort-shaped medicated suppository for rectal use only. The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand.
Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 50 years. Produces a bowel movement in 15 to 60 minutes. Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Laxative suppositories
- 4 Count
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each suppository): Bisacodyl USP 10 mg
- Inactive ingredient: hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the individual seal is broken. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Do not store above 86°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in Italy
Tamper evident. Individually sealed for your protection. For rectal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness rectal burning and mild cramps. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product (These could be signs of a serious condition.); you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.