Dulcolax Laxative for Women - 25 Count
Because constipation affects women more than men, the makers of Dulcolax have brought you Dulcolax Laxative Tablets for Women. Its pink comfort-coated tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, while still providing the dependable overnight relief of occasional constipation and irregularity you have come to expect from Dulcolax. Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight.
Tablets are comfort-coated to be gentle enough for sensitive stomachs. Provides dependable constipation relief. The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand. Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 50 years. Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Stool softener
- 25 Tablets
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- Inactive ingredients: hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose with a glass of water. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 68-77°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in India
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing. Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps; do not chew or crush tablet(s); do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product (These could be signs of a serious condition); you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.