Dulcolax DulcoEase Stool Softener Laxative Softgels for Women - 25 Count
DulcoEase Pink Stool Softener is a stimulant-free laxative containing the #1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient. It prevents and relieves constipation by softening dry, hard stools, making it easier and more comfortable to have a bowel movement. It works with your body by drawing water into the bowel, making the stool softer, and producing a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Prevents and relieves constipation and irregularity. Softens dry, hard stools, making it more comfortable to go to the bathroom. Stimulant-free constipation relief. The #1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient. Contains the active ingredient docusate sodium. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Stool softener
- 25 Softgels
- Uses: For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each liquid gel): Docusate sodium 100 mg
- Inactive ingredients: D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, iron oxide, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 3 softgels daily with a glass of water. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 softgel daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 68-77°F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Made in USA