Drakes Crispy Fry Mix - 1 Box (10 oz)
1 Box = 10 oz (283 g); Crispy Fry Mix. Fully seasoned coating mix! The original since 1937. Drake's is an all natural product with no MSG.
- 1 Box of 10 oz (283 g)
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Meal, Whey (Milk Product), Spices, Coloring, and Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Directions: 1. Pour 1 cup (1/2 box) of batter mix from bag into bowl. 2. Add 3/4 cup of cool water gradually to mix. Use whip or electric mixer for smoother consistency. 3. Place food to be coated in batter, coating thoroughly. 4. Place coated food in preheated 375 degrees cooking oil. Cook until golden brown. An all-purpose batter mixture should be the consistency of a thin pancake batter. Too thick of a coating prevents true crispiness.
- Drake's Original Crispy Fry Mix can be used either as a liquid batter or as a dry coating with any of your favorite foods.
- For pan frying (fish, chicken): Dip food into a light egg wash or buttermilk, then roll in dry Drake's coating thoroughly. Have pan well greased and cook until golden brown.
- For oven baking: Preheat over to 350°F (400°F for chicken). Prepare food using pan frying method. Place coated pieces on well-greased baking pan. Bake until golden brown. Using the dry coated method, foods can also be deep-fried with excellent results.
- Manufacturer: Drake's Batter Mix Company
Allergen Information: This product contains wheat and dairy.