Dr. Browns BPA Free Polypropylene Newborn Feeding Set
The Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Newborn Feeding Set offers a wonderful feeding experience with innovative vent technology. Dr. Brown's bottles use a patented 2-piece internal vent system for your baby's comfort. This system creates positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding. The breast milk or formula flows freely without nipple collapse.
As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the Level One nipple collar through the vent system to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breast milk or formula so oxidation is prevented, thereby maintaining essential vitamins such as C, A and E. The vent system eliminates air bubbles in the formula or milk, which helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
Includes: three 8 oz standard baby bottles, two 4 oz standard baby bottles, 5 level 1 silicone nipples, 2 extra level 2 silicone nipples, five 2-piece internal vents, 2 storage/travel caps, 3 cleaning brushes, and instructions.
- Newborn feeding set
- 3 Standard 8 oz baby bottles
- 2 Standard 4 oz baby bottles
- 5 Level 1 silicone nipples
- 2 Level 2 silicone nipples
- 5 Two-piece patented internal vents
- 2 Storage/travel caps
- 3 Nipple cleaning brushes
- Helps colicky babies settle down or sleep
- Reduces colic, spit up, burping and gas
- Helps prevent fluid in the ear or no vacuum
- Care instructions: Wash in hot water and detergent, top rack dishwasher safe, microwave or electric steam sterilizer.
- BPA free
- Made in USA