Die-Namics Die - Skyline Border
This steel die will cut through cardstock, thin chipboard, 1/4" cork, felt, acetate, sticky back canvas, fabric, denim, sandpaper, 2mm craft foam, wood veneer paper, photo magnet sheets, and much more! It works with virtually any die-cutting machine that will accommodate wafer-thin dies and are sure to become an essential ingredient in your paper crafting process. This package contains Skyline Border: one 6" x 1-1/2" die. Made in USA.
- Universal wafer-thin die
- Design: "Skyline Border"
- Cut shapes out of paper, cardstock, adhesive-backed paper, vinyl, vellum, and more
- Works with QuicKutz Revolution, Cuttlebug, SpellBinder Wizard, AccuCut Zip'eMate, and Sixxiz BigShot and BigKick machines (all sold separately)
- Solid steel plate with multiple cutting images
- Comes with a layer of ejection foam to give clean and accurate cuts
- Made with American steel
- Approximate assembled size: 9.2" x 3.1"
- Die size: 6" x 1-1/2"
- Made in USA