Die-Namics Border Die - Open Hexagon Borders
This steel die will cut through cardstock, thin chipboard, 1/4" cork, felt, acetate, sticky back canvas, fabric, sandpaper, 2mm craft foam, and more! It works with virtually any die-cutting machine that will accommodate wafer thin dies and is sure to become an essential ingredient in your paper crafting process. This pack contains Open Hexagon Borders: 1 die that measures 6" x 3-1/4". Made in USA.
- Universal wafer-thin die
- Design: "Open Hexagon Borders"
- Cut shapes out of paper, cardstock, adhesive-backed paper, vinyl, vellum, and more
- Works with QuicKutz Revolution, Cuttlebug, SpellBinder Wizard, AccuCut Zip'eMate, and Sixxiz BigShot and BigKick machines (all sold separately)
- Solid steel plate with multiple cutting images
- Comes with a layer of ejection foam to give clean and accurate cuts
- Made with American steel
- Approximate assembled size: 9.2" x 3.1"
- Die size: 6" x 3-1/4"
- Made in USA