Temparin Max is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist. Recommended for lost fillings, loose caps and crowns; best used between dentist visits.
- Tooth filling material
- 1 Jar of 2.2g
- Temporary remedy
- Meant to replace lost filling/inlay until you visit dentist
- Recommended for lost fillings, loose caps, and crowns
- Best used between dentist visits.
- Maximum hold
- Fast drying
- Directions to replace lost filling: Wash cavity area with warm water. Scoop small amount of Maximum Hold Temparin from vial, and roll into a ball between fingers. Slightly overfill cavity with Maximum Hold Temparin and tamp into place with provided cotton swab moistened in water. Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple times to create a comfortable bite. Use cotton swab to remove excess Maximum Hold Temparin from around the area. Moisture will accelerate the set. Will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
- Directions to replace loose crowns/caps/inlays: Carefully rinse tooth area and inside of crown, cap, or inlay with warm water - do not dry. Scoop small amount of from vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside crown, cap, or inlay. Place crown, cap, or inlay on tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position. Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes.
- Made in USA
Suggested use: Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface. If you are not able to do so, then do not proceed further. If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.
Warning: Avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.