Deni 5Qt Electric Pressure Cooker
This electric pressure cooker from Deni is safe and simple to use. It combines steam, heat, and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable 5qt nonstick cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch. Cook fork-tender stew in 30 minutes, roasts in under an hour, and fruits and vegetables in minutes. Put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer, and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal. Brown your meat in the cooking pot before cooking under pressure to make cooking time even faster.
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Fully programmable timer
- Delay function up to 8 hours
- Built-in thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
- Locking pin prevents the lid from being opened while under pressure.
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Pressure regulator knob
- Internal pressure release
- Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than convectional cooking methods.
- Great for a variety of meals - chicken, roasts, stew, chili, etc.
- High and low pressure cooking, keep warm, slow cook, steam, and brown.
- Condensation reservoir collects extra liquid.
- Cool-touch, brushed stainless steel housing.
- Easy to clean
- Unit includes: removable 5qt non-stick cooking pot, condensation reservoir, and instruction book with cooking times and recipes.
1 Year Warranty