CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein Powder - Chocolate - 1 lb
When Muscle Milk was first introduced, we attempted to emulate human mother's milk one of nature's most anabolic complete and balanced foods. In doing that, Muscle Milk created a new category of protein products while setting a new standard for both taste and performance. As a result, Muscle Milk has become America's favorite protein drink.
This precision protein blend contains a precise blend of proteins designed to create the optimal environment for exercise recovery and muscle growth. This precision protein blend contains rapid releasing whey and slower digesting micellar caseins from milk protein isolate/concentrate plus calcium and sodium caseinates. This creates a constant supply of amino acids the building blocks of muscle tissue.
Choose the right kind of fat. The lean lipids used in Muscle Milk are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) the pre-digested fast-burning fats help provide the caloric energy needed to fuel exercise and recovery.
Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids from canola and sunflower oil provide essential omega-36 and 9 fatty acids. Choose carbohydrates wisely - Low-sugar high-fiber complex carbs are an important part of a healthy active lifestyle. The starch-based complex carbs found in Muscle Milk supply energy to the body in the form of glucose.
Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and a preferred energy source for anaerobically exercising muscles. 32g Lean protein. Lactose free. 20 Vitamins and minerals. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- Protein powder
- Size: 1 lb
- Ingredients: Protein blend: (Calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate and/or concentrate, whey protein isolate and/or concentrate, whey peptides, lactoferrin, L-glutamine, taurine), Lean Lipids blend (sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides, canola oil, L-carnitine), maltodextrin, alkalized cocoa powder, soluble corn fiber, crystalline fructose, natural and artificial flavor, vitamin mineral blend, potassium bicarbonate and/or potassium chloride, fructooligosaccarides, salt , acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin. Vitamin and mineral blend: tricalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide, copper, gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, chromium polynicotinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, d-biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
- Suggested use: Take Muscle Milk anytime you would take in a shake or gainer, but want a better tasting, more anabolic formula. Mix two scoops in 10-12 oz water. Want even more satisfaction? Mix with low-fat milk. Tastes like a real milkshake.
- Before & during workouts: For a truly awesome weight workout, take Cytomax and Muscle Milk together during the workout. Flooding the body with growth nutrients, plus the patented acid buffers of Cytomax, gives new meaning to burning down the house. After workouts: The body is in a catabolic state. Muscle Milk helps reverse this muscle breakdown by tricking the body into muscle synthesis when you normally break down muscle.
- Prior to bedtime: Sleep is actually a catabolic period. Remember, breakfast means to break your fast of the night. During any fast, you break down precious muscle tissue for energy. Muscle Milk will help you wake up more anabolic.
- Manufacturer: CytoSport, Inc.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop Muscle Milk in 6 fl oz of water. If your nutritional requirements are greater, mix 2 scoops in 10-12 fl oz of water. Your nutritional requirement may vary depending upon gender, body weight, level of activity, workout/training intensity, total diet, and recovery needs.
Allergen warning: This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy and is manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, wheat, and eggs.