Cushion-Grip Security Pole Mobility Aid
This security pole provides safe, secure support for sitting, standing, or for transferring a patient to a walker, wheelchair, or other mobility device. Because wall mounts are not needed, it can be moved to any room in your home whenever necessary. The slim design makes for an easy fit in tight spaces. It can be installed between the bathtub and the toilet, placed at your bedside, or conveniently, next to a sofa or chair.
Installation is simple and secure. The floor-to-ceiling security pole is tension mounted and is packaged with its own wrench so no other tools are required. The security pole can be permanently installed with the wood screws that are included, if the user desires.
- Security pole
- Mobility aid
- Comfortable cushion grip
- Easy to sanitize closed cell foam
- Non-slip grip
- Fits ceiling heights 7' to 9'
- Portable main pole - easy to transport
- Separates into two 53" pieces
- Can be placed anywhere in the room
- Made in China
- Some assembly required.
- 24"W x 84"-108"H x 2"D
- Product weight: 20lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Includes pole, pins, wrench, and instruction manual
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)