CTA Digital Bowling Ball with Locking Wrist Strap for Nintendo Wii
Turn every Nintendo Wii bowling experience into a perfect 300 with this bowling ball from CTA Digital. This ultra-realistic accessory allows you to mimic all the critical motions a 'striking' performance requires. This Wii peripheral is the first of its kind to be fashioned after an authentic bowling ball, turning your Wii Remote into the optimum performance-enhancing accessory!
To operate, simply press the release button to open the ball in half, place the Wii remote inside and close the ball. Once the remote is set inside, plug the three holes with your fingers, as you would a bowling ball. Lastly, make sure to wear the wrist strap securely around your wrist, this will prevent the ball from accidently flying out of your hand, and you are ready to bowl virtual strikes like a pro!
Even though holding and bowling the ball is so lifelike to the actual sport, never, ever release the ball!
Pack includes: bowling ball Wii Remote container with tightening wrist strap and 6 bowling ball hole finger plugs. Compatible with the following Wii games: Wii Sports, Brunswick Pro Bowling Ten Pin Alley 2, AMF Bowling: World Lanes AMF Bowling: Pinbusters!, and any other Wii bowling games that require the Wii Remote.
- Bowling ball accessory for Nintendo Wii
- Allows user to mimic all the critical motions of bowling
- Designed after an authentic bowling ball
- Turns Wii Remote into a performance-enhancing accessory
- Includes bowling ball Wii Remote container, wrist strap, and 6 removable bowling ball finger plugs
- Compatible with Wii Sports, Brunswick Pro Bowling, Ten Pin Alley 2, AMF Bowling: World Lanes, AMF Bowling: Pinbusters!, Wii Sports Resort and any other bowling game that requires a Wii Remote
- Made in China