1 Pack = 20 oz (1 lb 4 oz) 567 g; Shortening Sticks - All-Vegetable - Butter Flavor. 50% Less saturated fat than butter. Has 12 g of fat per serving. Naturally and artificially flavored. 3 One cup sticks. Use instead of butter or margarine for baking. Crisco: 3 g saturated fat per tablespoon. Butter: 7 g saturated fat per tablespoon. Crisco contains 12 g of fat per serving. All-purpose shortening for baking, cooking, and frying. Perfect for all your favorite recipes. Not intended for use as a spread.
- 1 Pack of 20 oz (1 lb 4 oz) 567 g
- Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Fully Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and Soybean Oils, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Butter Flavors, TBHQ and Citric Acid (Antioxidants), Beta-Carotene (Pro Vitamin A) Added for Color.
- How to substitute Crisco for butter or margarine in your favorite recipes: 1 cup Crisco + 6 teaspoons water = 1 cup butter or margarine.
- For easier blending, do not refrigerate. Use tray and lid in this package to store unused Crisco Sticks in your pantry.
- Manufacturer: The J.M. Smucker Company
Shortening will catch fire if overheated. Damage or serious burns may result. Do heat shortening carefully uncovered, on medium heat. Do reduce heat if smoking occurs. Do not leave unattended while heating. Do not refill can with hot shortening. If shortening catches fire: Do turn off heat, do cover pot until cooled to room temperature to avoid reignition, do not carry pot until cool, do not put water on hot or flaming shortening.