Crest Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth + Minty Fresh Scope - 4.1 oz
Toothpaste - maximum strength - minty fresh. Clinical sensitivity relief. Toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity prevention. Clinically proven sensitivity ingredients with fluoride. Maximum strength (Maximum level of FDA sensitivity active ingredient) sensitivity protection with Whitening Plus Scope freshness. Same trusted formula previously sold as Crest Sensitivity Whitening Plus Scope toothpaste.
With regular brushing, it whitens teeth by removing surface stains, fights cavities, removes plaque, contains Scope freshens breath, relieves painful tooth sensitivity, and soothes the nerves in your teeth where dentin is exposed.
- Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth
- Size: 4.1 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.243%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol (1.09%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
- Suggested use: When used regularly builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold heat acids sweets or contact. Aids in the prevention of cavities.
- Do not swallow. 12 Years and older: Apply at least a 1" strip of the toothpaste onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not use in children under 12 years. For complete oral care brush twice a day, floss daily, and visit your dentist regularly.
- Manufacturer: Procter and Gamble
Warning: When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if problem lasts or gets worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.