Poseable Pumpkin Vine Arms Decoration
This fall, give your pumpkins instant life with these realistic posable pumpkin decorations. These highly realistic pumpkin appendages, designed by two-time winner of the Food Network's "Challenge: Outrageous Pumpkins" Ray Villafane, perfectly replicate the look and feel of real gnarled vines that seemingly grew into creepy hands and legs. They're created from the same Smooth-On foam used in Hollywood special effects and have little prods that easily stick into the sides of your freshly carved up jack-o'-lantern. The reusable arms and legs are easily inserted into any pumpkin to immediately give the gourd more personality. The arms and legs are made of quality molded materials that mimic the appearance of vines. The long, creepy fingers are bendable which allows for a new look every day. Pumpkin not included. Arms and legs may be purchased separately or together as a bundle.
Click on video to see more details and ideas for decorating your home and pumpkins this Halloween! Scary pumpkin arms & legs.
- Flexible Pumpkin Vine arm decorations
- Set of 2
- Crafted of flexible and posable lifelike smooth-on foam and latex
- Great on a tabletop or front porch
- Give your pumpkin a new personality everyday
- Pumpkin not included
- Arms measure 15"H x 5"W x 1"D (each); 4 oz
- Note - Contains sharp wire - used to affix to pumpkin.
- Made in China