Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal - Original - 1 Box (12 packets)
1 Box = 12 packets [12 oz (340 g)]; Instant Hot Cereal - Original Flavor. Excellent source of iron and calcium and 6 essential vitamins. A hot delicious bowl of Cream of Wheat provides 8 essential vitamins plus minerals including: iron - meeting your daily iron needs important for building healthy red blood cells, which can help you maintain your energy. Nine out of 10 women of childbearing age and 1 out of 4 children age 4 to 8 do not get the recommended level of iron from their diet. With 45% of the daily value of iron, Cream of Wheat is one great way to get the iron you need. Calcium - meeting daily calcium needs is important for building and maintaining strong teeth and bones. Nine out of 10 women and 2 out of 3 children do not get the recommended level of calcium from their diet. For additional 15% of the daily value of calcium, prepare a bowl with a 1/2 cup of fat-free milk. Good for a healthy heart: fat free and cholesterol free. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Exchange: 1 starch. Dietary Exchanges based on Exchange Lists of Meal Planning 2003 by the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association. Product of Canada.
- 1 Box of 12 packets [12 oz (340 g)]
- Ingredients: Wheat Farina, Salt, Partially Defatted Wheat Germ, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, BHT (to Preserve Freshness). Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Phosphate (Source of Iron), Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid.
- Microwave directions: 1. Mix cereal and 2/3 cup water in microwavable bowl. For Creamier cereal, use fat free milk. 2. Cook on high 1 to 1-1/2 minutes (Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate). Stir 1 minute and serve. Caution: Bowl may be hot; use care when removing from microwave.
- Conventional directions: 1. Empty packet into bowl. 2. Add 2/3 cup boiling water all at once. For creamier cereal, use hot fat free milk. 3. Stir 1 minute or until well blended. For thinner cereal, use a little more liquid. For thicker cereal, use a little less liquid.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods North America Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.