Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal - Maple Brown Sugar - 1 Box (10 packets)
1 Box = 10 - 12.5 oz (354 g) packets; Instant Hot Cereal - Maple Brown Sugar. Excellent Source of iron and calcium and 6 essential vitamins. Natural and artificial flavors. A hot, delicious bowl of Cream of Wheat provides 8 essential vitamins and minerals including iron: meeting your daily iron needs is important for building healthy red blood cells, which can help you maintain your energy. Nine out of 10 women of childbearing age and 1 out of 4 children age 4 to 8 do not the recommended level of iron from their diet. With 45% of the daily value of iron, Cream of Wheat is one great way to get the iron you need. Calcium: Meeting your daily calcium needs is important for building and maintaining strong teeth and bones. Nine out of 10 women and 2 out of 3 children do not get the recommended level of calcium from their diet. For an additional 15% of the daily value of calcium, prepare a bowl with a 1/2 cup of fat-free milk. Good for a healthy heart - fat free and cholesterol free. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Exchange: 2 starch. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, 2003 by the American Diabetes Association and the Dietetic Association. Try the other delicious flavors of Instant Cream of Wheat. For an even more nutritious breakfast, try these delicious suggestions on top of a serving of prepared Cream of Wheat: Add 0.5 cup sliced strawberries or blueberries for 20% of the daily value of Vitamin C; 0.25 cup toasted Planters Slivered Almonds for 6 grams of protein; 0.25 Cup Post Grape-Nuts Cereal for 10% of the daily value of fiber.
- 1 Box of 10 - 12.5 oz packets (354 g)
- Ingredients: Wheat Farina, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Guar Gum, Salt, Partially Defatted Wheat Germ, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk Adds a Trivial Amount of Fat and Cholesterol), BHT (To Preserve Freshness). Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Phosphate (Source of Iron), Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid.
- Microwave directions: 1. Mix cereal and 0.25 cup water in microwavable bowl. For Creamier cereal, use fat free milk. 2. Cook on High 1 to 1-0.5 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate). 3. Stir l minute and serve. For thinner cereal, use a little more liquid. For thicker cereal, Use a little more liquid. For thicker cereal, use a little less liquid.
- Conventional directions: 1. Empty packet into bowl. 2. Add 0.5 cup boiling water all at once. For Creamier cereal, use hot fat free milk. 3. Stir 1 minute or until well blended.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods North America Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.