Corona Compound Anvil Lopper with Extendable Handles
Tackle your tree and shrub pruning with the Corona Compound Anvil Lopper with Extendable Handles
. Constructed of fully heat-treated PTFE with a non-stick coating, this lopper will offer clean cuts for years to come. A compound action makes your work easier on backs and shoulders. The handles adjust from 21-33" to meet your every need.
- Anvil lopper
- Cutting capacity: 1-1/2"Dia
- Lightweight, strong fiberglass handles extend 21-33"
- Replaceable, fully heat-treated blade is PTFE non-stick coated for easy cutting
- Compound action multiplies your cutting power
- Cushioned grips for comfort
- Measures 28"W x 5"H x 15"D
- Made in Taiwan