ComfortMeter Temperature and Humidity Monitor
Save yourself time and money by monitoring your home with the ComfortMeter. If you have wood cabinets, wood furniture, wood trim, or wood flooring, lack of humidity can actually damage these wood fixtures due to excessive drying out and shrinkage. Conversely, homes with too much humidity are more susceptible to problems such as mold spores and dust mites. The ComfortMeter allows you to keep your home at the optimum levels. When conditions are monitored and kept within the green zone, you can more easily prevent possible problems.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Solid brass and glass construction
- Monitors temperature and humidity
- Fahrenheit and Celsius on left side
- Hygrometer shows percent of relative humidity on right side.
- 5-3/4"H x 4-1/4"W x 3-1/2"D
- Made in China