Coleman Northstar 6-Person Tent
A true castle in the forest, this Coleman Northstar Tent comfortably sleeps 6 people plus gear in 2 rooms. Convert one room to a screened porch by rolling back the rain fly to reveal mesh walls. Or lounge in the shade under the oversized awnings that stretch the entire 14' length of the tent. Enjoy stargazing out of the 2 skylight panels.
- 6-Person tent
- Floor area: 14' x 8'
- Center height: 6'2"
- Pack weight 34 lbs
- Number of Rooms: 2
- Screen room size: 8' x 7'
- Number of doors: 4
- Poles: 16mm, 6061-T6 aluminum
- 2 Large dry-entry vestibules prevent water from dripping inside tent when open for ventilation
- Tent canopy: 70D nylon/ripstop
- Tent rainfly: 75T, 210T polyester ripstop, taped seams
- Mesh roof with zip panels for ventilation control
- 2 Additional poles create convenient side awning for covered entry on either side of tent.
- 210 Denier nylon oxford floor is water resistant and rugged to withstand heavy foot traffic
- 2 Power cord ports allow access to power source without leaving the doors or windows open
- Color coded aluminum poles simplify set up; includes 2 awning poles
- Includes tent, poles, rainfly with light window, aluminum pegs, and compartmentalized carry bag with handles
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Put away dry; remove any excess dirt or debris.
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime Warranty