Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent
The Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent
features the exclusive WeatherTec system to keep you dry - guaranteed. Perfect for small family car campers and short backpacking hikes, this modified dome structure is easy to transport and simple to set up. Features 1 door, privacy vent window, vented cool-air port, interior gear pocket, electrical access port, and reverse angle windows. The fly has an extended overhang and a fly pole and wings. For easy setup, the tent includes: shock-corded poles; color-coded pole sleeves; pin and ring design; Insta-Clip hooks; separate storage bags for poles and stakes, and easy-to-follow instructions sewn into the carry bag.
- 6-Person tent
- 12' x 7' Footprint
- Exclusive WeatherTec System - keeps you dry - guaranteed.
- Modified dome structure
- Easy to transport
- Simple to set up
- 68" Center height
- 1 Door
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, and extended camping excursions.
- Fly has an extended overhand and a fly pole and wings.
- Front porch and wings provide great outdoor living space.
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation.
- Vented Cool-Air port
- Privacy vent window
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Reverse angle windows
- Easy to set up with continuous, color coded pole sleeves and shock-corded poles.
- Easy instructions sewn into durable carry bag.
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes.
1 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)