Coleman Liquid Fuel 2-Burner Stove
Modeled after the original, the Coleman Liquid Fuel 2-Burner Stove
uses clean burning Coleman fuel (not included). With the adjustable flame, wind baffles, and tough, "take-anything" frame, this stove is the powerhouse you need after a day of roughing it. Cook anything with a run time of about 2 hours with both burners on high. This stove pumps out 14,000BTUs with clean burning Coleman fuel (not included). The Coleman WindBlock system shields burners from wind for maximum heat, and the guards adjust for various pot sizes. The substantial cooking surface provides room for 2 pots, up to 10", and the heavy duty chrome grate is removable for easy cleaning.
- Liquid fuel 2-burner stove
- Operates on clean burning Coleman liquid fuel (not included)
- 14,000BTUs total
- 7,500BTUs on the primary burner
- 6,500BTUs on the auxiliary burner
- Tank capacity of 2-1/1 pints
- Run time of about 2 hours with both burners on high
- WindBlock system shields burners from wind for maximum heat.
- WindBlock guards adjust for various pot sizes.
- Substantial cooking surface
- Room for up to two 10" pots
- Heavy duty chrome grate
- Easy cleaning
- Made in the USA
5 Year Limited Warranty