Coleman Kennesaw Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably even when it's 30°F outside in the Kennesaw Sleeping Bag from Coleman. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows the fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags and zips up all the way every time. The Comfort Cuff band surrounds your face with softness when you sleep and the Thermolock system reduces heat loss through the zipper.
When you're ready to pack up, the Roll Control loop fasteners help you perfectly fold the sleeping bag and the QuickCord system makes rolling it up and fastening a cinch without tying. This comfy sleeping bag is machine washable with a polyester cover and fleece lining.
- Rectangular style sleeping bag
- Comfort Cuff
- Temperature rating down to 30°F
- Quilt-thru construction
- Thermolock (weather seal) to prevent heat loss through zipper
- Two-way zipper that allows ventilation of foot area
- ZipPlow (zipper pull cover) to push material away from zipper slider to reduce material snagging
- Zipper Glide Tailoring allows smooth operation around the corner.
- Chest pocket with center fastener
- Roll Control (toggle & loop) for easier rolling of bag for transporting.
- Quick Cord at foot of sleeping bag
- Fits heights up to 6'3"
- Weighs 7.2 lbs
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty