Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent
Get the ultimate in camping luxury with the Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent
. A stronger cabin structure makes this a great choice for extended-stay camping. With the exclusive WeatherTec system, you're assured of staying dry - guaranteed. Easy to transport and set up, you'll love the many convenient features of this tent. Features 76" center height, remote controlled light, hinged door, and self-rolling windows. For easy setup, the tent includes shock-corded poles; color-coded pole sleeves; pin and ring design; Insta-Clip hooks; separate storage bags for poles and stakes; and easy-to-follow instructions sewn into the carry bag.
- 6-Person tent
- 17' x 9' Footprint
- 76" Center height
- Exclusive WeatherTec System - keeps you dry - guaranteed.
- Cabin structure - heavier, stronger, better for extended stay camping.
- Easy-to-follow instructions are sewn into the carry bag.
- Self-rolling windows
- Hinged door
- Shock-corded poles make setup and storage simple.
- Door can be used without installed door frame.
- Remote controlled light, powered by 8 D cell batteries (not included).
- Replaceable 15W spiral fluorescent tube
- Light runs up to 22 hours on low on 8 D batteries.
- Light is 350 lumens
- Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tent, poles, and stakes.
- Easy to set up with continuous pole sleeves and InstaClip attachments.
- Rain fly included
1 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)