Clorox Ultimate Care Liquid Bleach - 1 Bottle (90 oz)View Large Image
  • Click To View a Larger Image

Clorox Ultimate Care Liquid Bleach - 1 Bottle (90 oz)

Item # 044600016931
(0 reviews)
only at stores
price varies by store
Only In Stores
Product Details
Clorox Ultimate Care Liquid Bleach - 1 Bottle (90 oz)
Bleach. Powerful whitening. Gentle on fabrics. For standard and HE machines. Powerful bleach that's gentle on fabrics. Contains no phosphorus. Made in the USA.
  • 1 Bottle of 90 oz
  • Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite Bleach, Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, and Sodium Hydroxide.
  • When can I use Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach? Most white clothes can be washed with this product. If in doubt about a garment: Apply one drop to hidden area. Rinse after 3 minutes and blot dry. If no color change, garment can be safely bleached. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex, and nonfast colors.
  • Laundry Use: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent and white laundry to wash water. For standard machines: Fill measuring cap to top line and add to wash. For heavily soiled loads, use 1.5 capfuls. For best results wait five minutes. For high-efficiency machines: Fill measuring cap to the blue line. For maintenance cycle, use Clorox Regular Bleach. For additional instructions, consult machine manual.
  • To pretreat stains on heavily soiled loads in standard and HE machines: 1. Remove loose soil. Apply product directly to stain, rub in and let sit for 3 minutes. 3. Add rest of capful to washer and wash immediately. Disposal: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
  • Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
additional information
Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, carpet, wood and painted and paper surfaces.

recently viewed

You have no recently viewed items.
Reviews