Clorox Oxygen Action Multipurpose Stain Remover - 1 Bucket (32 oz)
1 Bucket = 32 oz (2 lb) 0.90 kg; Multipurpose Stain Remover. Chlorine free. Removes food, wine, pet, and other stains. For laundry and around the house. Odor free. Safe on colored fabrics and surfaces. Tough on stains: food, dirt, mud, grass, pet stains, coffee, tea, juice, ink, organic stains, spaghetti sauce, red wine, mold, and mildew. Multipurpose stain remover: laundry, carpet, bathtubs, sinks, countertops, toilets, vinyl and tile floors, tile, grout, and shower curtains. Contains no phosphorus.
- 1 Bucket of 32 oz (2 lb) 0.90 kg
- Ingredients: Contains Sodium Percarbonate and Sodium Carbonate.
- General use: Always dilute in warmest water temperature recommended by surface or fabric label directions, and in accordance with product label directions. Do not mix product with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. If in doubt about colorfastness, apply solution to a hidden area of surface first. Rinse and let dry. Check results for fading or bleeding. Reseal product container lid after each use. Do not use on wool, silk, leather, or any fabric or surface that may be damaged by water. Do not leave dissolved solution in a sealed container. Clorox Oxygen Action, when activated with water and stored, may lose its efficacy over time and may cause container to leak or rupture. If this happens, cover container with a towel. Slightly open container to ventilate solution. Open fully only when all pressure has been released.
- Disposal: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
- Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid eye and prolonged skin contact. Do not ingest. First Aid: Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If Swallowed - Drink a glass of water. Immediately call a doctor or poison control center for treatment advice. Skin - Take off contaminated clothing. Wash skin with water. Keep powder and cleaning solution out of reach of children.