Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. May irritate skin. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eyes - Remove contact lenses and rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed - Do not induce vomiting. Drink large amounts of water. In either case, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Skin - Immediately remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water.
Physical or chemical hazards: This product contains a strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid, or ammonia-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Storage and Disposal: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.